Help finding specific hoop earrings!

s2Pandora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there.

I'm hoping perhaps somebody can point me in a general direction here, as any search i've done for anything I can think would lead to it has come up with nil.

At the beginning of the Level event this month, I saw a woman wearing some hoop earrings. They were sizeable ones, and when I saw her before she jellydoll'd on me, I noticed her hoop earrings were kind of.. swaying. I figured maybe they were animesh or something, but i've not been able to find much in the way of any animesh earrings at all. I wish i'd gotten a screenshot at least!

If anybody has any idea of what these may have been, i'd be greatly appreciative!

1 hour ago, s2Pandora said:

Hey there.

I'm hoping perhaps somebody can point me in a general direction here, as any search i've done for anything I can think would lead to it has come up with nil.

At the beginning of the Level event this month, I saw a woman wearing some hoop earrings. They were sizeable ones, and when I saw her before she jellydoll'd on me, I noticed her hoop earrings were kind of.. swaying. I figured maybe they were animesh or something, but i've not been able to find much in the way of any animesh earrings at all. I wish i'd gotten a screenshot at least!

If anybody has any idea of what these may have been, i'd be greatly appreciative!

This store has animated earrings...They have a set out at an event, too

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2022/02/26/the-future-of-fashion-is-here-at-the-hongdae-event/

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/230172

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.