freinds cannot open doors in my lindon home and he has full acess to it

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi having a major problem iwhen my freind visits my house he cannot open any doors to any rooms i managed to add him to the acess list even with new security on he still cant open any doors or windows i keep geeting message sorry must be on authorised list which he should be because he has been added to my house any ideas guys please help this is so frustraiting

Not sure. I've had windows fail in my Bellessaria house. Some window shades stopped working. I'm told that using the mailbox control panel to change the house and then changing it back can fix this, but haven't tried it. I don't know if that resets the access list.

I had a problem like that.. where I couldn't open my door (in old Linden Home.. not these new ones)

I had to do a support ticket thing.. and someone came out.... (with a lil flying Ferry avi) and fixed it while I was standing there. 

I'd have to bet that 'changing out' the house from mailbox then back to the one you want will fix it. Tho I've done that and I believe it resets all back to default... dunno for sure. Give it try, worst is you'll need to re-enter preference and perms. 

Btw.. you won't need to 'redo' your furniture or decor... it'll all be in wrong place with temporary floorplan. When you switch back to your chosen floorplan all will still be right place. 

Edited by DennisnIT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 839 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.