Best long hair for male avatar?

pastelcatte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry that I keep coming to ask about various things, I am new to the game and haven't figured out the best places to go for certain things yet. Can anyone tell me some stores that sell nice long hair for male characters? Preferably in game stores because I haven't found many on the marketplace that I like.

Tableau Vivant used to have some long hair for male as well. They remodeled their inworld store a while ago and some hair were removed though.

You can also demo some female hair and see if they fit you. Depending on the (mesh) head you're using and/or your skull shape, some female hair fit perfectly or you can use the "hide skull" feature in some mesh head huds to hide your skull for a better fit.

Edited by Isaac Ashton

As well as those already mentioned, Exile has some long hair for men (look in their older range, not the new releases).

Women's hair sometimes works but not always; often it will clip through your back but hang too far forward at the front. Sizes with an all-swept-forward style (none hanging at the back) and made for a petite chest will work the best.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Maitimo said:

Women's hair sometimes works but not always; often it will clip through your back but hang too far forward at the front. Sizes with an all-swept-forward style (none hanging at the back) and made for a petite chest will work the best.

Yup, the back clipping is definitely the worst problem I've encountered. I've had some pretty decent luck with interactive styles and style huds (from stores like Foxy, Kuni, and the former Little Bones) - being able to toss it into a ponytail or bun or swap the style around a bit helps alleviate that issue most of the time.

Couple of other stores that I've had some decent success with - .Shi, Adoness, and sometimes Moon. .Shi and Adoness lean more into avant-garde and punk, though, so they may or may not work for the OP.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 920 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.