Asymmetric/Slit Dress/Skirt/Suit with Thigh High Boots?

HSHPrincessofCarlisne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for a particular kind of outfit; a fitted asymmetric dress or skirt, or a dress or skirt with a slit that can be worn with very long boots (over-knee, lower thigh or crotch high) extending into the dress with a bit of skin showing on the upper thigh, without clipping. It can be an outfit which includes its own boots, so long as it can be worn with boots without clipping.

I love the long, floor-length asymmetric slit gowns from the likes of Moon Amore and Dead Dollz, but they fit very closely and aren't made to be worn with long boots; there's noticeable clipping.

While I'm primarily looking for a dress, a skirt I can pair with a sweater, blouse and coat or a skirt suit would be awesome. 

I mostly like to wear elegant, formal outfits in darker colors, and most of my boots are of the pointed, stiletto variety in leather and the occasional latex, with no platform.

- Charlotte Sinclair

68ab7e95319f5c57dd04cd3abc21adad--frida-gustavsson-thigh-high-boots.jpg

how-to-wear-thigh-high-boots-18.jpg

office-outfit-with-over-the-knee-boots-37.jpg

nintchdbpict000320830627.png

kendall-jenner-street-style-outfit-gold-slit-dress-thigh-high-boots-overcoat-celeb-style-look.jpg

Edited by LottaSinclair

• HSHPrincessofCarlisne changed the title to Asymmetric/Slit Dress/Skirt/Suit with Thigh High Boots?
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 885 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.