text is different when I edit an item in my MP, than if I look as a customer (sorry for my english)

Siouxie Voom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a few hundred gachas for sale, but for some, when I look in my shop like I'm a customer, the text indicates something quite different from what I have when I manage my listings, and edit! I tryied many times, I cleared pop up,  etc ! I dont know where it comes from 😞 It's strange because if someone is looking for blue pants from trend A, ad in the description, sayd its a pink jacket from trend B(example) people will not buy( I wouldnt)

did someone got that problem yet too? thank you

Edited by Siouxie Voom

10 hours ago, Siouxie Voom said:

the text indicates something quite different from what I have when I manage my listings, and edit! 

You may be editing  your listings in one language but looking at the item in another.

Example: Each listing has 6 different languages for description and keywords. like so https://prnt.sc/20qdum4 The marketplace can also be viewed in any one of those 6 languages https://prnt.sc/20qe194

If you are editing only one language, e.g. English, and the description is filled in for the other 5 by copying a listing when you create the new item, then those 5 languages will not have the same information as the edited English version.

The fix for this is A: check and delete all text in the language fields that you are not using. or B: Check all language fields and add the description for each language in that language (spanish in spanish, french in french etc)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 906 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.