YourFavoriteBrat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi @JasAnneStar, and welcome to SL. As someone who is always nervous and self conscious about meeting new people the first time in SL and "breaking the ice" so to speak, might I suggest that you replay a lot on these forums and even post a few of them on your own (with questions you may have even?) so that the great people who are long time players can get to know you. I personally find that it is easier to interact here with people you don't know, then in SL in general, because sometimes they may be busy doing other things. So this section of the forms (the people's forum) in particular is a great place to start and begin interacting with people here. Post some pictures of your own and reply to those who have already, ask questions you may have, check out other sections of the forums as well, and otherwise have fun here (as well as in game too). And while this may be a "slow" process for some, before you know it your gonna be making more friends then you can shake a stick (or Godzilla in my case lol) at, and always remember... Baby steps will always make Big steps eventually... :)

Peace...

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.