how to rezz an object i bought?

wolfshadow1971

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have bought a audio system  and when its on my i see the object and when i go to drop it i get a noticed saying attach to inventory ( which i have) then rezz in world.. my question is how do i do that.. having same issues  with a kitchen cabinet set i got.. i have got other stuff and never had this problem,, can anyone help or advise me pls ty 

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, wolfshadow1971 said:

i go to drop it i get a noticed saying attach to inventory

I don't understand this part ^^ .  Why would you be wearing an audio system, and why would you drop it?  And how would you "attach" it to inventory?  When you want to rez an object:

1. Be sure that you are in a place where you are allowed to rez things (like your own home).

2. Find the object in your inventory.

3. Use your mouse to drag the object from your inventory and place it on the ground (or wherever you want it to appear).

4. Use your editor (CTRL - 3) to move the object to the exact place that you want it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

I don't understand this part ^^ .  Why would you be wearing an audio system, and why would you drop it?  And how would you "attach" it to inventory?  When you want to rez an object:

1. Be sure that you are in a place where you are allowed to rez things (like your own home).

2. Find the object in your inventory.

3. Use your mouse to drag the object from your inventory and place it on the ground (or wherever you want it to appear).

4. Use your editor (CTRL - 3) to move the object to the exact place that you want it.

Ty now saying cant rezz object on parcel my home because parcel is full what does that mean I barely have anything in my home

9 minutes ago, wolfshadow1971 said:

Ty now saying cant rezz object on parcel my home because parcel is full

Aha!  That means you have rezzed too much stuff already, so you can't rez anything else.  Open World >> About Land >> Objects (or just right click on your land to open About Land and then look in the Objects tab) to see the total Land Impact of all objects rezzed on your land (and how much you have left, if any).  If you are close to your limit, you'll have to remove some objects to regain enough L.I. Allowance to rez something else.  

Remember that the total L.I. on your land includes everything, whether it's on the ground or 4000m in the air, and whether it belongs to you or to someone (or a group) that you have allowed to rez objects there.  When you have the Objects tab open, you can see whether there are objects belonging to other people.

8 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Aha!  That means you have rezzed too much stuff already, so you can't rez anything else.  Open World >> About Land >> Objects (or just right click on your land to open About Land and then look in the Objects tab) to see the total Land Impact of all objects rezzed on your land (and how much you have left, if any).  If you are close to your limit, you'll have to remove some objects to regain enough L.I. Allowance to rez something else.  

Remember that the total L.I. on your land includes everything, whether it's on the ground or 4000m in the air, and whether it belongs to you or to someone (or a group) that you have allowed to rez objects there.  When you have the Objects tab open, you can see whether there are objects belonging to other people.

Omg tyvm for ur help 

5 minutes ago, wolfshadow1971 said:

Omg tyvm for ur help

Don't panic.  ;)   This is all part of the drill that comes with owning (or renting) land.  It's Linden Lab's way of forcing you to live within a budget -- in this case, an encouragement to buy objects carefully, looking for the best quality you can buy for the least land impact.  You'll get better at it as time goes on.  You'll find excellent mesh products that only have a few L.I. and you'll learn to decorate sparsely.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 903 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.