looking for AO - flips when walking...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi...  There is an AO i saw that when the avi walks forward...  instead of walking the avi starts doing flips in the air and cart wheels forward....  The flips seem to override the walking.  My bf does have a 'warrior' ao that seems to be the same idea.  But...  I'm wondering if there is an ao anyone knows of where the flips in the air move the avi forward 'over-riding' the walking?  I'm trying to avoid just standing in one spot doing flips.  But i do want to 'walk down the street' doing flips.  The price does not matter....  I just want a smooth ao that works well.  Any suggestions  where i can look?  ty

Edited by Sandra8675

• Sandra8675 changed the title to looking for AO - flips when walking...
1 minute ago, Sandra8675 said:

Hi...  There is an AO i saw that when the avi walks forward...  instead of walking the avi starts doing flips in the air and cart wheels forward....  The flips seem to override the walking.  My bf does have a 'warrior' ao that seems to be the same idea.  But...  I'm wondering if there is an ao anyone knows of where the flips in the air move the avi forward 'over-riding' the walking?  I'm trying to avoid just standing in one spot doing flips.  But i do want to 'walk down the street' doing flips.  Any suggestions  where i can look?  ty

Oracul have lots of these kinds of animations.  Oracul shop can be found on Kuso region.  Can either get a whole AO from them. Or can just buy the animations you want for 10 or 20 L$ each and stick in your AO. They have pose stands to try the animations

• Like 1

Just now, Mollymews said:

Oracul have lots of these kinds of animations.  Oracul shop can be found on Kuso region.  Can either get a whole AO from them. Or can just buy the animations you want for 10 or 20 L$ each and stick in your AO. They have pose stands to try the animations

i will go look there.  ty

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.