Sign in to follow this  
Asaramoor

why cant i use my keyboard?

Question

Hi. To reply to your question, you have to go to Question Options at the top left and choose edit.

Now, when my bandwidth is stuck at 0, I can't use my keyboard and I am on a very good system, as you have noticed, it is not the viewer.

So, using Viewer 2, log in under advanced mode, its on the login screen under mode next to the green login button. Once in, press ctrl shft 1. This will give you a statistics menu. The two main ones that you are concerned with are FPS and bandwidth. Is bandwidth 0 kbps? No moving.

What to do: get on a cable connection, not wireless. You should notice a remarkable difference. If not, let us know. 

3 answers to this question

Hi. To reply to your question, you have to go to Question Options at the top left and choose edit.

Now, when my bandwidth is stuck at 0, I can't use my keyboard and I am on a very good system, as you have noticed, it is not the viewer.

So, using Viewer 2, log in under advanced mode, its on the login screen under mode next to the green login button. Once in, press ctrl shft 1. This will give you a statistics menu. The two main ones that you are concerned with are FPS and bandwidth. Is bandwidth 0 kbps? No moving.

What to do: get on a cable connection, not wireless. You should notice a remarkable difference. If not, let us know. 

Hello Asaramoor. If your laptop is HP, it is a known problem. Try to  turn off the computer, unplug the AC adapter it, take out the battery, hold the power button to the right for 30 seconds, put the battery back in, plug the AC adapter back in, turn it on. See it that helps.

You can reply to your question or clicking the reply button or also you can edit your post (Options --> Edit)