why SL not do executif my cards of credit ? after an hour in update pending I repeat in vain

Mago Halderman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

It s  many days  not possible to buy linden dollars , I enter  with  information , the system accept , after an hour of update pending I repeat enter  ? also with other credit cards , but  all in vain 

It s first time from 4 years of residence  ( Mago halderman  - 5/18/2007)

please reply a solution 

3 answers to this question

The system is completely messed up at the moment. What really infuriates me is that I was instructed by Linden Lab yesterday to update my Billing Information but when I do, it fails every time.

I've phoned Billing Support twice this morning already and I'm getting the runaround. I was told to phone my credit card company and submit the Billing Information credit card details while on the phone to them. A $1 payment would be requested and all my CC company had to do was authorise it. However, although I followed these instructions, no request came through from any of the four companies BIlling Support said could process the $1. I phoned Billing Support again and was told to phone back during Pacific time working hours.

Am I sorry I followed the instructions in that email. Linden Lab need to get billing for non-US residents sorted quickly.

• Like 2

It would appear, from someone that contacted their CC, that LL is not sending the request for the $1 validation payment & that is what holds things up. The person contacted LL and could not get a straight answer out of them, so she confirmed herself to the CC company that it was a trusted site and to pay charges from there and apparantly that fixed it.

@ Nyll, obviously in your case it will be that ASBO lol :P:D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.