I have lost my favourite Country Rock Club. Does anybody know a Country Club that has Dj's and Hostie's 24/7?

Shizomania

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Guys :(

My Name is Soni.

I have lost my favourite Country Club today :( . My OWN Secondlife Grandpa that I loved until today (No Names to nobody) fired Me. A Staff Member from the Dorm in which one I'am living, came in to talk to Me and gave a damn about it, when I said i have to host a Set in a few Minutes. So I checked in too late, and THAT was Reason enough for him to fire Me. So I'am searching for a new Country Club that has Dj's and Hostie's 24/7 a Week, it should be a Child Friendly Club, and in the BEST Case they're hiring Dj's and Hosties. Exceptions are "Country Strong Reborn" which i have lost today, and "Wildcat Country" because I was banned from Wildcat Country. But without my Country Music over the Day, i just feel empty =/...

Please, if ANYBODY in this Forum knows such a 24/7 Country Club, please reply to me x__X! 

Thanks for reading.

Yours Soni.

Well, that's a sad story all the way around! Imagine people in SL behaving like bosses at Home Depot, five minutes late, you're fired (this happened to a RL friend of mine). Probably there was more to it than that, and you seem to have a rather checkered resume.

But you might try Wet Willies (I think that's how it's spelled?) Seems more like 70s and 80s but maybe country?  I used to have an ad there). Maybe make a new account with a saner name and try to placate those bosses? Or maybe just enjoy the clubs without the job and sell gatchas? Just a thought.

I am trying to find the LM to that C&W club where I have an ad *now* although when I paid for the booth, they never sent the group. That's common. Still the ad gets clicks. But aren't there a ton of clubs out there? Oh, wait, turns out it's that same club you had a difficult with. 

SL is hard...

Edited by Prokofy Neva

Yeah. SL CAN be hard at least :/. I think I know Wet Willies, and it is a Rock Club. Not a Country Club ö.ö

*Sighs*. But Thanks anyways. If You find a well visited 24/7 Country Club randomly, my legacy Name is Shizomania. Just shoot me an IM then :). 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.