Around the GRID Weekly S3: I need your help!

Zack Galbreus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!

Zack Haiku here, from Around The GRID Weekly.

I'd like to know if anyone is interested in helping out launching S3 of our new show. I am planning on doing it bi-weekly this time (every 2 weeks, that is), and I could use your suggestions for:

thumb.thumb.jpg.ae305cb5bfcd050a069f574e32a3ed21.jpg

• News: Anything on SL news you'd like to see mentioned?
  • Event showcase: What have you found in an ongoing event that you liked? Send me your suggestions
  • This Really Meshes Me Up! Anything that really grinds your gears on SL that you'd like to see sorted out?
  • When you wish upon a Linden... What new things would you like to see on SL? Make your suggestions, maybe LL will listen to us
  • Destination Guide: What new (or old) sims would you like to see showcased on our show?
  • SLArt: Any creators, be it artists (song, photography, djs) or shops that you'd like to see included on our Art segment?

We would also love to interview creators and SL personalities who would be interested in showing up on AtGW.

Your suggestions are most welcome. And let me know if you'd like me to create a SL group and/or a discord channel for the show, so you can be in touch with us.

Keep being awesome!

Zack Haiku
(Zack.Galbreus)

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 2:36 PM, Jackson Redstar said:

my primary suggestion for Linden is the ability to drag floaters off onto another screen, like you would with any photo editing or video editing or really most software

Hi Jackson! I'll be recording the show and your suggestion this Saturday, and release it most likely on Sunday. Thank you for your help!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.