Looking for a mesher

SarabiMaraj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 hours ago, Alexacroft said:

stop using MD until you know how to use blender/maya or zbrush to retopo and bringing complex af meshes in world and lagging everyone with your MD skills 

I only provided them one piece of puzzle first. Easy to learn. The other software you talk about is another piece of puzzle that i did not want to say just yet.

6 hours ago, mysteriousdots said:

I only provided them one piece of puzzle first. Easy to learn. The other software you talk about is another piece of puzzle that i did not want to say just yet.

Are you a shill for MD or something? bringing it up has absolutely nothing to do with the Original Poster's request for someone to make something for them. Whether or not That's a reasonable request given that they want to resell might be pertinent, telling them to do it themself and giving incomplete and misleading advise on how to do so is not.

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Quistess Alpha said:

Are you a shill for MD or something? bringing it up has absolutely nothing to do with the Original Poster's request for someone to make something for them. Whether or not That's a reasonable request given that they want to resell might be pertinent, telling them to do it themself and giving incomplete and misleading advise on how to do so is not.

buzz off i was talking to the mysteriousdots person not the poster 

• Confused 4

2 minutes ago, Alexacroft said:

buzz off i was talking to the mysteriousdots person not the poster 

And I was also talking to mystery dots. (I don't see how you could read my post as having been directed at you).

Edited by Quistess Alpha
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 18/8/2021 at 20:53, SarabiMaraj said:

Estoy buscando una malladora para hacer ropa para Kupra, Hourglass, Belleza y algunos otros cuerpos para vender en mi tienda de ropa.

Por favor, envíeme un mensaje a sarabimaraj inworld con su precio y otros detalles importantes.  

¡Gracias!

i am 3d designer, i amk work with belleza, slink, maitreya, i am work with 70$ for piece..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.