DOUBLE PRIM Nautilus 1024 Parcel for Sale (Hanno) - Beautiful location! 2x protected

Andy Christensen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, NYGiantschick83 said:

That part....LOL  

Yes kinda funny but also annoying how he's also wasting people's time by misleading people into thinking it's reduced, not once but SIX times. Despite the apparent six price drops, It's not exactly the cheapest 1024m parcel on Nautilus either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/4/2021 at 12:41 AM, Exavor Diesel said:

Yes kinda funny but also annoying how he's also wasting people's time by misleading people into thinking it's reduced, not once but SIX times. Despite the apparent six price drops, It's not exactly the cheapest 1024m parcel on Nautilus either.

still same old price   ,  timewaister   

On 9/4/2021 at 2:41 AM, Exavor Diesel said:

I have been lowering the price constantly over the past week. Also, I have now lowered it to just 84.9k making it the cheapest piece of land in ALL of Nautilus. I invite you to go and have a look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 941 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.