report of nudity in zone G following a redirection from sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

This is the second time I have encountered a report of nudity in a g on sl area.

During untimely disconnections (sl worries or worries about my internet connection), it often happens to me to be disconnected in adan outfit.

When I reconnect, I am careful to connect to the last location.
When this one isn't available for some reason, I'm redirected to another adult sim.
Unfortunately, although in 95% of cases this redirection is effective towards an adult zone, I sometimes find myself in a general zone.

Most of the time, this is of no consequence. I quickly hide my genitals and fly as high as possible to prevent a sensitive soul from seeing my posterior.

Despite this, here are 2 times that the same member sticks a nudity report to me with sl.

It must be said that even after 2 weeks of presence, he stalls in the same place without moving.

What consequence can this have on my sl activity knowing that the situation is in no way voluntary?

Thank you in advance for your answers

It's wise never to log into last location after a crash especially when naked.  My best advice is to have a moderate or adult region in your favorites so you can log into there.  I use Tromp region.  It's moderate and no where near anything.  Once logged in, then teleport back.to where you were.

Sometimes, what you think is a crash might be a region crash so if you try to log back in there, you get sent to a safe hub, naked or not.

ETA.  LL knows safe hubs are log in places if a region isn't available.  A lot of people show up naked.  As long as you fly up out of landing zone, any reports will more.than likely be useless.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1002 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.