RARE 3X Protected ATOLL walkway parcel - 2160 sqm

Mercedes Avon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Beautifully situated, landscaped and furnished. You may keep use of all my things for as long as you want (the farm stuff excluded - I will pick those things up). It includes a charming houseboat home which is fully furnished, a pond, and landscaping. You of course can return it all if you please. This area is near a LL historical site and the boardwalk has lit lanterns at night which makes it very pretty to explore and look at.

Priced well below the other parcels in this area.

MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER 🙂

SHORT VIDEO CLIP OF PARCEL:

https://gyazo.com/4831fa6c37273bdbf55964058c06a556

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Istar/235/129/44

2106.png

2106-night.png

Edited by Mercedes Avon
Forgot URL
  • Like 1

Without question one of the prettiest decorated parcels I have seen. Lovely. Almost tempted to give up my Bell houseboat and move here.

If all the stuff can stay (except the farm stuff) how would being able to move items around work for a new owner?

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

1 hour ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Without question one of the prettiest decorated parcels I have seen. Lovely. Almost tempted to give up my Bell houseboat and move here.

If all the stuff can stay (except the farm stuff) how would being able to move items around work for a new owner?

I always give the new owner my editing rights, so they can move things, tint things, mod things etc.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.