Layering problem

spuddyzombie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ive went completely BOM and use to have a full universal bom skin for my avatar, but every new skin I pick up they split the body skin and the head skin. The body part works fine with my layers, like blush and wounds since it acts like the universal. But my head won't let most layers, except my winged eyeliner, show up. The head shows up as a tattoo layer, and most new bom skins show up like this. Anyway to get my other layers to show infront of my new head tattoo layer? It's a bit annoying lol

5 minutes ago, spuddyzombie said:

Ive went completely BOM and use to have a full universal bom skin for my avatar, but every new skin I pick up they split the body skin and the head skin. The body part works fine with my layers, like blush and wounds since it acts like the universal. But my head won't let most layers, except my winged eyeliner, show up. The head shows up as a tattoo layer, and most new bom skins show up like this. Anyway to get my other layers to show infront of my new head tattoo layer? It's a bit annoying lol

You can move your layers around in edit appearance.  Hover over the skin tattoo in the edit window and you'll see an arrow to move it up or down.  Move the skin down below makeup and hairbase.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

You can move your layers around in edit appearance.  Hover over the skin tattoo in the edit window and you'll see an arrow to move it up or down.  Move the skin down below makeup and hairbase.

You just solved my problem, thank you! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.