my.secondlife.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Xia Takeda said:

Since yesterday, access to the site keeps failing or interrupting, with - 

Bad Gateway

or

This site is under heavy load

There is no status page warning about this.

It was a holiday yesterday so maybe there were more people on the site and less Lindens working to update status.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There have been intermittent problems for the last week or so, but it's really bad right now.  Sales have been well below average year over year and far below expectations. I'm sure they know everything is down. This costs LL and merchants a lot of money when everything is broken like this, especially with LL shifting revenue from land tier to marketplace and L$ transactions. If the websites are down there are no transactions and no one makes any money. I keep checking to see if there's any info from LL about what's going on but they're awfully quiet. My RL work is taking a huge nose dive because of the way the economy is going and I really need LL to pull through here and provide a reliable ecommerce platform that everyone can depend on.

9 minutes ago, Flea Yatsenko said:

There have been intermittent problems for the last week or so, but it's really bad right now.  Sales have been well below average year over year and far below expectations. I'm sure they know everything is down. This costs LL and merchants a lot of money when everything is broken like this, especially with LL shifting revenue from land tier to marketplace and L$ transactions. If the websites are down there are no transactions and no one makes any money. I keep checking to see if there's any info from LL about what's going on but they're awfully quiet. My RL work is taking a huge nose dive because of the way the economy is going and I really need LL to pull through here and provide a reliable ecommerce platform that everyone can depend on.

Marketplace has been fine.  This was about https://my.secondlife.com/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1059 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.