Looking for employment

Cute Macabre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! My name is Bay, I'm from Canada and I'm looking for a job, preferably in Real Estate but I'm open to other jobs such as:

• Personal Assistant/Receptionist 
  • Retail

I'm organized, professional, responsible, friendly, driven to do well, quick learner, and I'm fluent in English. 

I'm able to be on all day or as needed as I work from home IRL. 

If you have a position open that you think would be a good fit for me, feel free to reply below or contact me in world!

Thanks for your consideration! 

AfterlightImage (5).jpg

52 minutes ago, Evangelique Amore said:

Sent you a notecard in world. Fox Hollow is hiring Event coordinators. If you'd be interested in applying.. Best of luck either way! 💕

7 minutes ago, LiddoPandoria said:

Hello, Bay, The company I work for are looking to hire Real Estate agents, Feel free to join our discord for more information. https://discord.gg/vZfMcTA7Xz

Huh, curious this thread is getting all the responses and the almost identical one posted at almost exactly the same time by someone with the same last name is getting none. . .

2 hours ago, Quistessa said:

Huh, curious this thread is getting all the responses and the almost identical one posted at almost exactly the same time by someone with the same last name is getting none. . .

We're sisters ^_^, but thank you for pointing it out I need that exposure, haha! :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.