Returned to SL after almost a year...EEP water transperancy HELP.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so I'll keep this short and sweet. I'm not a pro, but I was originally running SL on FS viewer on my gtx1050 laptop. I now built my PC,  Ryzen 5 3600/ gtx1650 and with the new setting (I never run on Ultra just High) I'm literally still getting the same performance?

THE BIG ISSUE...What in the WORLD is going on with the water reflection issue? If I turn TRANSPARENT WATER on, everything looks super smooth as if my antialiasing is doing its job but my frames are about 10fps average. HOWEVER, If I turn it OFF, EVERYTHING looks awful but my frames shoot to over 60 fps.

**I'm really confused because the last thing I used was the windlight settings. I'm thinking this is just an issue in FS and the EEP code that will eventually be worked out same as when windlight was first introduced. No matter what I do, the transparent water setting is the BIGGEST factor to my performance. The resolution, the shadows, all of it I've experimented endlessly.

Was hoping someone could shed some light or at least let me know I'm not alone and it's NOT just me lol. 

I am using the latest version of FS, I DON'T have integrated graphics, I have everything as optimized as possible.

Thank you guys for any help or suggestions! ❤️

Night_pic_1_039.png

Night_pic_1_040.png

Night_pic_1_041.png

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.