payment info problem

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't know where should I put for this question so if I put it wrong, plz forgive me.

I can't access to adult after adding the payment info because I can't see the adult option in my preference, general. Also, I have tried the age verification but it fails hundred times...

By this, I want to know why it fails to have an adult option after adding the successful payment info. by the way, I am using the latest version of SL viewer.

Hi Nic,

If you only have General available to you, did you join SL before you were 18 and have since turned 18? If so, you will need to contact support to get that unstuck from General, because the system to recognise residents in your situaltion is still not in place yet. There isn`t a specific ticket for it (just to make it extra easy lol) so pick the closest one and get to the point very quickly in your text so that its clear what your issue is. https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

If you are still under 18, you will not be able to change from General rating until you reach 18.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4705 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.