Greetings and Salutations~

SilizArts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Relatively new member here. Started an account a few weeks back with a friend who introduced me to SL. Trying to find a few more people to talk to / hang with / explore places with. 

A bit about me : I'm a freelance illustrator currently recovering from major surgery, so I'm around a lot, even if not in game. I'm a stereotypical anime nerd and love games such as Runescape, Skyrim, Monster Hunter, Horizon, and Days Gone. (Those are the big ones I'm playing at the moment)

I'm relatively laid back and easy to get on and try my best not to judge people no matter what the person's preferences in things and hope for the same in return. 

My blood type is *tea* and my favourite food is pho or shrimp spring rolls in the rice paper~

That being said, if you have any other questions, feel free to DM me and maybe we can hook up in game or something^^ My in game tag is Siliz Arts

Here's a picture of my avatar^^ She changes a bit, though, as I like to add on wings and other things. (I edited the image a bit / added in effects to make it look nicer)

yAafvR2.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.