Looking for Landscapers AND Interior Decorators

Oversightly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for someone to make a beach landscape around my Onsu Cedar House (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Onsu-Cedar-House/15382601)

With pathing to a secluded bench/picnic area. My parcel size is 4080m, and money is not an issue for me. (every inch of it doesn't have to be detailed either)

my house is on the border of a shore, so water doesn't have to manually be made, I just want the beach aspect further incorporated into the build of my house.

I am also looking for an adult interior decorator, to decorate the inside of my onsu home after landscaping is finished, money is also not an issue for me in this aspect.

Please link your desired price, and previous work/portfolio, I am not interested to work with others who have no previous work examples.

This will also be my first time hiring anybody to work on my parcel, patience would be appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Oversightly said:

I'm looking for someone to make a beach landscape around my Onsu Cedar House (https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Onsu-Cedar-House/15382601)

With pathing to a secluded bench/picnic area. My parcel size is 4080m, and money is not an issue for me. (every inch of it doesn't have to be detailed either)

my house is on the border of a shore, so water doesn't have to manually be made, I just want the beach aspect further incorporated into the build of my house.

I am also looking for an adult interior decorator, to decorate the inside of my onsu home after landscaping is finished, money is also not an issue for me in this aspect.

Please link your desired price, and previous work/portfolio, I am not interested to work with others who have no previous work examples.

This will also be my first time hiring anybody to work on my parcel, patience would be appreciated. 

Hello, I have sent you a Notecard inworld regarding interior decorating, please have a look.

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, Zen Evergarden said:

I am a landscaper and decorator. I am willing to help you out based on what you can afford. 

Please lmk if you need my services. I have access to beautiful landscaping and home construction and interior design.

My email is kayak4three@gmail to make sure you find me!

you have replied to a topic from 2 years ago.. i doubt they are still looking for it 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.