People Search broken?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Am I the only person unable to search for avatars any more, or is every one setting their profiles to private?

I've needed to contact sellers for one reason or another on marketplace and I don't remember the last time I've searched for a avatar and search actually found them, most of the time when I search I just get a random list of people with similar names, one part or just random, but I don't ever get a list with the actual seller in it, I might just be getting unlucky a lot lately, and the sellers I've been buying from just have the profiles set to private, but I feel that's kind of odd, sense it makes it harder to get support for product,

I know sense I bought something from them I can usually use the items to find their profile, so I can still find them in the end but I've always used search to find sellers when I need support for their product, so am I going crazy heh, any one else having this issue, I'm logged into the browser, so I don't know what's up.

6 minutes ago, Criss Requiem said:

Am I the only person unable to search for avatars any more, or is every one setting their profiles to private?

I've needed to contact sellers for one reason or another on marketplace and I don't remember the last time I've searched for a avatar and search actually found them, most of the time when I search I just get a random list of people with similar names, one part or just random, but I don't ever get a list with the actual seller in it, I might just be getting unlucky a lot lately, and the sellers I've been buying from just have the profiles set to private, but I feel that's kind of odd, sense it makes it harder to get support for product,

I know sense I bought something from them I can usually use the items to find their profile, so I can still find them in the end but I've always used search to find sellers when I need support for their product, so am I going crazy heh, any one else having this issue, I'm logged into the browser, so I don't know what's up.

Web search has been broken for months.  The legacy search in firestorm still.works though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1120 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.