Wicked Sensations now hiring.

JohhnyGood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Wicked Sensations

Looking for a fun relaxed place to work?

We are currently hiring all positions below.

DJ’s keep 100% tips

Host’s keep 100% tips

Dancers keep 90% tips (yes you can strip)

Bartender’s keep 100% tips.

This is a brand new club which will be opening on April 13, 2021. All genres of music allowed except gangster rap and any racially or highly offensive songs. The club has a naughty playground in the bottom floor where guests are allowed to use any of the furniture to their liking. All Applications are on board at the club just click fill it out and drop it on the Return Application board.

FB message me with any questions you may have.

SL Landmark

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Honeydale/135/187/3512

FB Group

Wicked Sensations | Facebook

I'm experienced in text based Role Play I don't know if you'd have a use for that but I'd very much like to get to know the SL platform a bit more and I'm most definitely looking to get going with my best foot forward here. I don't have many outfits or anything of that sort, So I have little experience with building outfits as well. Though I do hope that you don't rule me out because I do text based Role Play often have for thirteen years ranging from varieties of types, going to erotica to combat style text based Role Play.

On 4/13/2021 at 11:42 AM, JohhnyGood said:

,.......... DJ being only one that needs to do voice during their sets. 

Why?  Since a DJs job is to present music that people will like, why cut off a DJ who doesn't voice when you're a new club looking for DJs and presumably the people they might bring with them?

Just curious 

Edited by Doris Johnsky
  • Like 1

You're not even the neighborhood of "nearly every club".  I've been to many clubs that don't have voice DJs.  I have been to clubs with voice DJs who have poor vocal quality, or fall in love with their voice and talk far too much.  

To your next point, a good text DJ makes up with the lack of voice by making themselves a big part of the local chat. Welcoming, announcing songs or dedications.

I stand by my point.  A new club does not need to limit themselves to voice DJs if they want to grow.   If they start gaining traffic, they can always change to voice DJs as text DJs move on to other gigs. You know as well as I do that there's a glut of new clubs in SL. There's only so many DJs to cover the jobs. AND any great voice DJ has all the gigs they want without having to work in a new club with no traffic.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Doris Johnsky
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.