I'm looking for song request HUDs but have only found 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Topic says it all.   Here is what I have found so far https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DJ-Song-Request-Hud-with-Included-Picture-Tip-Jar-A-DJs-best-friend-personal-version/676237

That one doesn't seem to have a group invite option.  Im basiclly looking for a DJ Pic tip jar with an option to request a song, tip, or join group.  And I want the requested songs to be stored on a HUD like in the link (its so much more organized)

I have only been able to find that one I linked in the marketplace.  If anyone knows of another or anything similar to what I'm looking for please let me know :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2: 

wow small world! you sure did see me haha how bout that

Thanks!

Yes I found a different one than the one you found, they are very similar.

However, I might see if I can buy the HUD by itself and then buy one of these type of boards you found.

How would I go about linking the request song on the board to the HUD that I will probably buy (if doable)

the board I found you reqest a song by /24  or a diff number.  and the HUD you request a song by /333

just need to get the board to say in local type /333 to request instead of /xx that the board lists

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.