WANTED: Good Sploder Script!

DjWhiteBoi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I could just get a cheap sploder from the MP and copy the script and use for my own object I guess (not going to resell it)

But finding one that does everything is taking sometime.

I would like one that splits the pot randomly to everyone in the sploder

I would like it to payout to anyone in the sploder no matter if they are on my property or across the grid

I would like to set the minimum buy ins

I would like to set the timer

I would like to set minimum players required

I would like to set a SMALL owner split % from total pot after it xplodes

EDIT: Would be sick if I could get some dollar sign particle effect when it xplodes too!  =P

If anyone knows of a reasonably priced Sploder that does this or you have a script you could send me or think you could make one please message me in world with your asking price or respond to this post

Thanks

If there is a cost to play and a random payout then it's illegal online gambling.  Yes, most of the Sploders do that, yes they are illegal (not just against the SL TOS but FBI illegal), yes LL turn a blind eye to the people selling them that they like.  To be legal a Sploder (or anything else) must be a) free to play, b) have a fixed payout or c) be skill-based (eg; Zyngo seems to get away with it too)

Now, if sir is merely interested in learning the scripting techniques required for the functionality listed then in the secret room over here ...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.