Looking for full region, or as close to as possible.

thesilentsaint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 5:44 PM, thesilentsaint said:

Hello, I am looking for an entire region of mainland. Please let me know what you have! if you know of any sims that are abandoned, i would love to hear about them!

The best way I’ve found is to open World Map and look on the major Continents.  TP there and open Mini-map right click and Show>property lines.  Then go to each parcel and see if it’s owned or is all abandoned.  Open a Support ticket when you find the area you like and ask to buy the Abandoned Land.  Please, please make something people can expand on from on the Regions which are adjacent and don’t put up boundary walls or flat fake view blockers.  Use the Edit Terrain>Smooth maximum size and maximum strength and wipe the whole Region until it’s smooth rolling contours show. Then make anything or ask a landscaper builder to do it (many will do it just for fun because they love SL Mainland) and with a little luck someone will notice and expand on your idea right beside it... and all around it... and so on and on 🗺 🌼

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/6/2021 at 9:38 PM, BJoyful said:

The best way I’ve found is to open World Map and look on the major Continents.  TP there and open Mini-map right click and Show>property lines.  Then go to each parcel and see if it’s owned or is all abandoned.  Open a Support ticket when you find the area you like and ask to buy the Abandoned Land.  Please, please make something people can expand on from on the Regions which are adjacent and don’t put up boundary walls or flat fake view blockers.  Use the Edit Terrain>Smooth maximum size and maximum strength and wipe the whole Region until it’s smooth rolling contours show. Then make anything or ask a landscaper builder to do it (many will do it just for fun because they love SL Mainland) and with a little luck someone will notice and expand on your idea right beside it... and all around it... and so on and on 🗺 🌼

Sorry for the late reply, but I like the way you are thinking about it!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, BJoyful said:

I hope you find something and enjoy SL ❤️

I have been since the first month or two after its release :D allthough I usually don't need an entire sim lol! I can usually run multiple businesses under the same business name, on one chunk of small land, if I build it myself then I wont need many prims. and MESH nowdays ooommmggg..... nothing like instantly rezzing a high detailed realistic looking structure in under 5 seconds! I remember when if you wanted something in second life, you stacked prims, stretched textured and scripted until you had it. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 951 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.