How to search a continent with specific specs in mind ...

Kate Ayashi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For example, Zindra + 3072 so I can sort by price and visit each one in turn, staring with the lowest priced parcel?

I'm currently manually using map view and just slowly moving around the continent clicking on everything I see, with no way to sort on price.

I don't know of any way to sort using the map. I think you're going to have to try your luck with Search. 

Pull Search up in your viewer and leave the search box blank, but choose Land & Rentals in the drop down box to the right of the search box. After you hit "enter" and the land listings appear, look for the maturity ratings under the search box, and uncheck G and M, so you will only get Adult parcels. 

Then, on the left side of the list, under where it says "Land & Rentals", check "For Sale", type in the parcel area parameters (ex: 3072 to 3072 if that's the only size you want to consider), then choose "Mainland" in the "Type" drop down box. In theory, you will get a list of 3072 sq m Adult parcels for sale that you can then sort by price. However, I think that this only shows parcels where a fee has been paid to be shown in Search, so when I did as I just described, I got a listing showing just one parcel. 

You may just have to map hop, which can be fun! I seldom use search because I like using the map and visiting the locations that look interesting. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1138 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.