AcCount Recovery

Sir Zelin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Back in 2006-2007 i registered in Second Life but because my computer back there was not abble to play this i just dropt it.. Now i really want to recover my account if is possible. iIm not sure what was my SL Name and i`m not sure what was my password..i can only guess... I just reactivated my older email- adress to find informations about my old acount but is empty(the mailBox)

3 answers to this question

Welcome home, Sir Zelin. If you are really nostalgic about the old account, you can try filing a ticket to see if you can recover it, but that's almost more trouble than it's worth.  If you were never able to get in world at that time, then you never accumulated anything in inventory and you didn't get a chance to customize your appearance.  At this point, it's easiest to just open a brand new account and forget the old one.  In the "old" days, LL actively discouraged people from having alts, but that's not a problem any more.

• Like 1

Yeah, I do. I didn't mean to get all practical on you. ;) I assume that your old account was a Basic one, not Premium (or you would have been paying a fee to keep it alive all this time). Unfortunately, that means you probably won't have a lot of luck getting the support crew to pay attention to your ticket, but it's worth a shot.

BTW, if you do end up having to open a new account, you can use the Display Names option to put your old av's name over your head. It's kind of a crummy substitute for having the old av back, but it's something. Sort of like getting a new puppy to replace the old dog and giving it the same name ......

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4714 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.