Marketplace Log-outs

Farris Fargis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Over the last few weeks (today is 01 March), I have been getting logged-out of Marketplace after 10 or 15 minutes of non-usage. I used to stay connected to Marketplace for the entire time I was in-world whether I used it or not. Is this something new? It's very annoying to have to re-log and re-log and re-log all day long.

3 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, Farris Fargis said:

Over the last few weeks (today is 01 March), I have been getting logged-out of Marketplace after 10 or 15 minutes of non-usage. I used to stay connected to Marketplace for the entire time I was in-world whether I used it or not. Is this something new? It's very annoying to have to re-log and re-log and re-log all day long.

Could be related to SL's work on Single Sign-on or could be due to Security.

Most places consider it a security benefit for a web page to log an account out after a certain amount of inactivity time.  Active inworld is not the same as being active in a browser page.

I'm facing the same problem. Used to be logged in for weeks, but now getting logged out few times per day. I already checked "Remember me on this computer" check box but still keep logging out.

Since the "Remember me on this computer" check box still in there, its not due to a security concern, otherwise that already be removed.

Edited by MeshPromo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1102 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.