LELUTKA lashes - where can i get these specific lashes?

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

26 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

These lashes are for sure for a Lelutka head...  It seems to be a big secret where these are from...  Anyone know where I can get these?  Appreciate any help.

eyes.png

There are literally hundreds of lashes on the MP.  No big secret but so many do look similar it would be hard to know the exact store.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Choory-Lashes-FATPACK-for-LeLUTKA-Evolution/20820009

3 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

There are literally hundreds of lashes on the MP.  No big secret but so many do look similar it would be hard to know the exact store.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Choory-Lashes-FATPACK-for-LeLUTKA-Evolution/20820009

I appreciate the info...  However...  For anyone familiar with Lelutka heads such as myself...  Its very clear that its extremely difficult to find Lelutka lashes that are not natural looking.  If you want thicker more false lash looking well designed lashes...  Those are harder to find.  I'm not interested in searching all over mp because I already have.  I've also looked inworld and have bought many lashes for Lelutka.

I have to say again that...  By the time I post on secondlife.com I'm looking for more specific info based on peoples first hand experiences with 'Lelutka lashes' specifically in this case.   The 'just look on mp' will not help me out.

Edited by Sandra8675

17 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

I have to say again that...  By the time I post on secondlife.com I'm looking for more specific info based on peoples first hand experiences with 'Lelutka lashes' specifically in this case.   The 'just look on mp' will not help me out.

I'm quite familiar with Lelutka as I use it myself.  I didn't just say to look on MP.  I actually found some that look almost identical to the ones you posted.  

I do hope someone will find those exact lashes for you.   I'm sure you've already asked the person in the picture as that is what I would do first.

Btw, snark is not a good look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1165 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.