what do i have to do to go to a destination

chocolatequeen28

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

It may, as well as what LoveAngeL says, be that the maturity rating of the place is preventing you from entering. Check in Me->Preferences->General to see if you have set correctly what maturity ratings you want to access. If you are not age verified, and are over 18, you should be able to go to 'General' and 'Mature' places, while 'Adult' will not be allowed. If you came over from the teen grid and are now over 18, you will have to file a ticket to get the maturity ratings fixed. If you are a teen, only 'General' rated places are available.

- Luc -

I just wanted to add that if it IS a maturity rating issue (you would get a message stating that if it is) then you do not have to be age verified to get into every adult land. I am not age verified but I do have payment info on file. Land owners (according to my sim owning friend on the adult content) can have the option of letting in folks that have payment info on file instead of being age verified. There are plenty of people who ARE older that just don't believe in the process. So this is a sim owner's choice.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4875 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.