How to remove a slave collar?

DayturaKid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, DayturaKid said:

Hi  i am wearing a collar   but because i am "owned" and its locked  i cannot remove it    how can i?

I think that if the viewer you are using has an option to turn off the RLV functionality, you can turn RLV off, relog, and then should be able to remove the collar.  

The other option is to log in with the Linden Lab viewer (which does not have RLV functionality), take the collar off, and then log back in with the viewer you normally use. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DayturaKid said:

Hi  i am wearing a collar   but because i am "owned" and its locked  i cannot remove it    how can i?

It may be possible to use a safe word to take off your collar.
Often times, this safeword is "RED" in all caps. However, the person that collared you may have set a different safeword, OR the collar may be of a different creator which has a different safeword. But give it a go.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MoiraKathleen said:

I think that if the viewer you are using has an option to turn off the RLV functionality, you can turn RLV off, relog, and then should be able to remove the collar.  

The other option is to log in with the Linden Lab viewer (which does not have RLV functionality), take the collar off, and then log back in with the viewer you normally use. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.