Veteran Newbie

Cekua01

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi. I came back to SL after and 10 yr. break and find that my friends list is very light. My laptop is crap so I move around SL as much as it allows... I love to shop (of course), go on SL vacations, visit restaurants and pretend to eat, play games, shop,  RP (terribly), meet people and hang out and also I like to shop a little bit. Feel free to message me if you just like to have fun, meet new people and don't take yourself too seriously.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Mudbug227 said:

But I'm finding there's quite a steep learning curve and would love to just hang out and chat.

Yeah its not easy being a noob I know. I hope you stick with it though. The journey of building your avatar and learning how SL works, exploring where to go, finding where all the people are, its all part of the fun really. ❤️

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mudbug227 said:

Hiya! Brand new newbie here, bringing a few friends along.  But I'm finding there's quite a steep learning curve and would love to just hang out and chat.

Hi mudbug227, we've all been there. Feel free to send me an im in-world sirenaskye. I'm happy to chat or if you need any help ☺️

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1229 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.