How to buy lindens with PayPal in Malaysia?

3333Shawn3333

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am Xuan and I am from Malaysia so I post this is about how to buy Lindens with PayPal is because I had no idea how it works in Malaysia. I only have debit card and no credit card so I want to ask "Is money actually to transfer to bank to the Paypal? Can I save ringgit in PayPal even I pay ringgit to USD?" So hope you understand, my English isn't well ^_^ 

Edited by 3333Shawn3333

• 3333Shawn3333 changed the title to How to buy lindens with PayPal in Malaysia?
2 hours ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

Hi, I am Xuan and I am from Malaysia so I post this is about how to buy Lindens with PayPal is because I had no idea how it works in Malaysia. I only have debit card and no credit card so I want to ask "Is money actually to transfer to bank to the Paypal? Can I save ringgit in PayPal even I pay ringgit to USD?" So hope you understand, my English isn't well ^_^ 

First, the PayPal account must be VERIFIED -- which means that it must be tied to a bank account. 

Once that is done, if the debit card is for the same bank account, you don't need to add it separately to PayPal. If the debit card is for something else, then you'll need to add it to PayPal -- if PayPal accepts it.

In either case, it is then highly recommended that you pre-populate your PayPal balance from your funding source, so that when you try to buy L$, LL does not have to wait for PayPal to actually get the money.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.