New York/any city scene sky box surround/dome

Ivy Kiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can anyone reccomend a decent city scene surround/dome for a sky home? I have the Cedar House by Onsu, on a platform up in the clouds, and need something that will work well, around it. I have seen a few on the MP but none seem to have in-world demos, and reviews seem a bit sporadic, so not sure if I want to take a chance on buying them without at least a recommendation. I really like the one that comes with the Onsu downtown house, but I'd have to buy the house to get it, unlink it,  etc.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Scarlett Fenutzini

Check out the Mirrorbox by Sominel Edelman. Most surrounds are round so that you don't have seaming, but I found that I lost a great bit of  land at the corners. They actually do have a demo too! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-THE-MIRROR-BOX-32x32m/14996674 .No idea how big your plot is but I linked the smallest, there are much larger ones with demos on his MP too.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Check out the Mirrorbox by Sominel Edelman. Most surrounds are round so that you don't have seaming, but I found that I lost a great bit of  land at the corners. They actually do have a demo too! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-THE-MIRROR-BOX-32x32m/14996674 .No idea how big your plot is but I linked the smallest, there are much larger ones with demos on his MP too.

Love the Mirror box!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.