Can't get Catwa Catya fit with Maitreya body

Elena231231

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I trying to find some thing to make my Catwa Catya fit with maitreya body. Previously i was using Legacy body wich was good, But there wasn't so much clothes to fit it. I bought then Maitreya body but my head won't fit by color and neck. Will you please help me to solve my issue or find an alternative? Thanks for replies. :)

33 minutes ago, Elena231231 said:

Hello I trying to find some thing to make my Catwa Catya fit with maitreya body. Previously i was using Legacy body wich was good, But there wasn't so much clothes to fit it. I bought then Maitreya body but my head won't fit by color and neck. Will you please help me to solve my issue or find an alternative? Thanks for replies. :)

Catwa CSR here :)

You need the same skintone on both head and body. The default skins included in the Catya HUD match to body skins by The Skinnery, and the default skins included in the Maitreya HUD match to head skins by Glam Affair. (The same store matches apply for the BoM skins in the Maitreya v5.3 folder, and the pack of BoM skins and makeup that's in the gift room at the Catwa store.) Or, of course, you can pick up any matching head and body skins in the same tone from any store. If you visit the Catwa store you'll find a teleporter board at the landing point, and on it there's a teleport to a wing of the store that has female skin demos from over 100 designers.

With regard to the neck, if your Maitreya body is v5.3 you need to enable one of the Type 2 necks on the Skin/Base tab of the HUD:

dc90ca27d3c2e4ae9fb08033c6ad099a.png

The Type 2 neck setting on Lara is for all heads that don't use the new Universal Neck. The Type 1 neck setting is for Universal Neck heads, such as Catwa's HDPRO range and Lelutka's Evolution range.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.