Looking for an exceptional builder/landscaper for a project

Leona Kitty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

To keep this short and simple, I have a vision in my mind of something I want built on my sim. It involves some commercial buildings mixed with landscaping, trees, plants, etc. While this is a one time build there is a very high possibility we would want to hire you for future builds. 

So we are looking for someone that is detailed, imaginative, skilled and affordable of course. Please contact me IN world (Leona Kitty) with some examples of your work. I will catch up with you then to discuss in detail and we can talk about the cost involved. My ims do cap so if you could send the info to me on a notecard I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much :)

To keep this short and simple, I have a vision in my mind of something I want built on my sim. It involves some commercial buildings mixed with landscaping, trees, plants, etc. While this is a one time build there is a very high possibility we would want to hire you for future builds. 

So we are looking for someone that is detailed, imaginative, skilled and affordable of course. Please contact me IN world (Leona Kitty) with some examples of your work. I will catch up with you then to discuss in detail and we can talk about the cost involved. My ims do cap so if you could send the info to me on a notecard I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you so much :)

8 hours ago, Leona Kitty said:

@Leona Kitty If you have facebook, just drop a message to Maia Lyre, she's an amazing landscaper. Tell her that I recommended her to you. Unfortunately, I do not have her in-world name.

If you are on Facebook, contact Maia Lyre, she's an amazing landscaper! Just drop her message saying I recommended her to you [My Name: Raye Mendez Darwinian] and she will get to you. Unfortunately I donot have her in-world name. ^^ :)

1 hour ago, Leona Kitty said:

Thank you for the recommendation, I have reached out to her. Hoping to get a few messages back as this project is very important to me! :) Still in need of someone great!

She's an amazing landscaper, I will send her this link so she can get you back ☺️

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.