i am own firestormwhy canti getto my linden home when log i am in someone else home

MsSummitFinest Bayn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Try to select World in the top menu, then "Show Owned Land" (lower bottom half of the menu that would open). Then select the parcel you own / your Linden Home on the small list that would appear, and click on the Teleport button. You should be back inside your home. While being there, use World menu again and choose "Set Home to Here".

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MsSummitFinest Bayn said:

i am own firestormwhy canti getto my linden home when log i am in someone else home

I'm assuming that you are using the login destination of Home on your computer.  That will log you in to where you last set your home location to -- which may or may not actually be your home.

On the viewer login screen, before logging in, change the viewer login destination to any valid region.  If you know the region you live in, enter it or try Pooley.  Once you get in, you can use the map or a landmark to get to your actual home.  

Another option, if you are a Premium member and trying to log into your Linden Home, go to your dashboard (https://secondlife.com/my) and on the right side click on the Get Home button.  The new page will give you the location of your Linden Home.  Use that region for the login destination of the Firestorm viewer.

Once you get to your actual home, reset your Home location.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.