Seems see-through fabric graphics of clothing and my BOM avatar don't agree?

HeatherD Tungsten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems likely that this topic has already been addressed but I could not find it....

I recently completed totally remapping the Ultra Vixen mesh avatar (as well as other improvements), and then uploaded the new Ultra Vixen - BOM Bento Female Mesh Avatar body and head.   So far so good.   She still fits in all the previously made clothes.  So still good; until I tried on some of my lingerie.   Many of the lingerie items I made make use of partly transparent textures to give the look of lace.  Many of those items then conflict with the BOM body surface under the clothing item, turning completely clear.   Clearly an ALPHA problem, but how do I address this.  Did I miss some setting or modeling or texturing step as I created this mesh?

HeatherD

SeeThoughProblem.jpg

27 minutes ago, HeatherD Tungsten said:

It seems likely that this topic has already been addressed but I could not find it....

I recently completed totally remapping the Ultra Vixen mesh avatar (as well as other improvements), and then uploaded the new Ultra Vixen - BOM Bento Female Mesh Avatar body and head.   So far so good.   She still fits in all the previously made clothes.  So still good; until I tried on some of my lingerie.   Many of the lingerie items I made make use of partly transparent textures to give the look of lace.  Many of those items then conflict with the BOM body surface under the clothing item, turning completely clear.   Clearly an ALPHA problem, but how do I address this.  Did I miss some setting or modeling or texturing step as I created this mesh?

HeatherD

SeeThoughProblem.jpg

Your avatar is probably using "alpha blending". Change the alpha setting to "alpha masking" (and set the cutoff to a non-zero number if you want to be able to use worn alphas.) You should be able to do this with the body as it stands now rather than needing to re-upload it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.