Age Verification Error

MadelyneFrost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok, so when I try to age verify, the birth date keeps resetting itself to the 1st of the month, therefore causing failure. I believe this is a technical error that must affect a lot of people. Could something be done about this please? Then just maybe you wouldn't get so many people complaining about it.

2 answers to this question

Hi Madelyne,

Welcome to Second Life Answers. Here you can get help of other Residents. What Internet viewer do you use? The suggested viewer is Internet Explorer as far as I know. 

If the error is in every viewer, you can consider contact with support via ticket on live chat (live chat if you have premium account).

Well, we get lots of posts relating to age verification but I can't recall coming across your particular issue before. Try clearing your browser cache and try again.

If still in trouble and you have premium membership, you can talk to Live Chat or submit a ticket to Support.

If you only have Basic you can account verify instead by setting up a payment relationship with Linden Lab.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805975

Credit card and Paypal will work if you are a US resident to add Payment Info. Credit card only for the moment for non-US residents and you will need to buy the minimum mount of Lindens to add Payment Info Used. Once completed, you can access adult areas apart from a very few that require age verification.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.