Looking for a job

Blister3xist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I always find it interesting when I see posts like this.

There are dozens of jobs posted each week here, so why exactly are you not applying for them?

Possibility 1:    I am too lazy to look at posts- you have to come to me!

Response 1: Why would I want to hire someone who was too lazy to look at other posts?

Possibility 2:  see #1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

There are dozens of jobs posted each week here, so why exactly are you not applying for them?

Response 1: Why would I want to hire someone who was too lazy to look at other posts?

Idk about the possibilities, but I'm curious, like why newbies are wanting to work when they're at early-stage? When maybe they can just try to learn the ins and outs of SL, and then try for a job? Lol. It's not like after we born and ask for job in RL right? 🤣

12 hours ago, Blister3xist said:

hey there im new to this community and i was wondering if i can make any money from any jobs that is open currently so let me know i will take any jobs 

Before you start working maybe you should experience a little bit in SL and try to learn the ins and outs. If you're really that desperate for a job, try RL 😝

45 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

Yea sorry Once again I’m just new to the community I just don’t really know what to do at first 

33 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

Before you start working maybe you should experience a little bit in SL and try to learn the ins and outs. If you're really that desperate for a job, try RL 😝

Yea I am desperate for money ;-; I just want money for the avatar I’m building and what’s RL?

2 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

READ THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM.

It's not rocket science.

I do be dumb and I won’t deny it

17 minutes ago, Blister3xist said:

Yea I am desperate for money ;-; I just want money for the avatar I’m building and what’s RL?

I do be dumb and I won’t deny it

Before earning to build your avi, just explore the game first. Get to know people, learn stuffs, there's always time for working, you don't have to do it right after you're born 😀

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.