Youth Clothes

Namiuki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently made some clothing for me and my best friend on SL and we took a picture and put it on Instagram. It had a picture of a blunt on it and some people want me to release it . Is it OK for me to release them on Marketplace as long as I label it Adult even though its for youth bodies?

2 hours ago, Namiuki said:

I recently made some clothing for me and my best friend on SL and we took a picture and put it on Instagram. It had a picture of a blunt on it and some people want me to release it . Is it OK for me to release them on Marketplace as long as I label it Adult even though its for youth bodies?

Not sure having a youth posing with a blunt would be a good idea regardless of what you have it labeled.  Not sure why you would want to have a youth posing with a blunt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Namiuki said:

Well I mean my best friend is a weed head and she wants a few shirts as well as others for their youth. Your guess is as good as mine why they want their youth is beyond me. 

I understand but when you say 'youth' that would indicate an avatar under 18.  Otherwise, it would be called an adult.  Posing a youth/child with weed would not be a good idea regardless of whether you marked it as an adult item.  In fact, it might cause some people to file an AR.  

• Like 2

This is why I am asking. Someone people like this , but I mean  people are adults. I don't see why they cant dress their " youth avatar" how they want to dress them. This is a reflection of who are are or want to be. Not who everyone else think it should be . 

Perhaps quit calling them youth avatars and try young adult.  I'm just telling you that some people might find it offensive to see "youths" (avatar representing a person under 18) smoking weed as offensive.  I didn't say you couldn't but to expect some backlash if you did. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1391 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.