Remove an item from the sim

RegnarLodbrog

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

first you get a sunstone then find a weirdo but cool guy to build you a boat and then... oh! wait

😸

assuming the dolphins are scripted then we can return them from the About Land dialog

menu: World \ About Land \ General tab \ Script Info button (bottom left the dialog)

this gives us a list of scripted objects on our parcel. Select the dolphins from the list and press Return button

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2020 at 2:46 AM, RegnarLodbrog said:

I put some dolphins out in the see surrounding my land. They move so fast I cannot take them back to inventory. What do I do?

Find them doing an area search. Under the world tab scroll down to area search and type in what you want to find then select that item, right click to bring down option and take it back.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

first you get a sunstone then find a weirdo but cool guy to build you a boat and then... oh! wait

😸

assuming the dolphins are scripted then we can return them from the About Land dialog

menu: World \ About Land \ General tab \ Script Info button (bottom left the dialog)

this gives us a list of scripted objects on our parcel. Select the dolphins from the list and press Return button

where do I insert this...I insert it in the URL window and no it didn't help much

3 minutes ago, RegnarLodbrog said:

where do I insert this...I insert it in the URL window and no it didn't help much

Sorry I tied something else in "About Land"

it worked..thanks

3 minutes ago, RegnarLodbrog said:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1379 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.