lelutka hairbase

Teccas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i been tryin to figure out if i need the omega system kit for lelutka to wear hairbases? the reviews on it say it doesnt work but i cant seem to put any hair on without the system kit either, can someone tell me how it works?

It would be helpful to know the following:

1. Which Lelutka head do you own?
  2. What is the inventory icon for the hairbase that you're trying to wear? Presumably it's an Omega applier, but whether it will work or not will depend on whether you have an older Lelutka Bento head or one of their new Evolution range.
2 hours ago, Teccas said:

i cant seem to put any hair on without the system kit

Could you please explain what you mean by "the system kit"?

I have the Lelutka Evolution Head Luka and the icon is an orange box, when i add it it tells me to click to apply but everytime i do nothing happens but yes its an omega applier installation system kit for lelutka.

9 minutes ago, Teccas said:

I have the Lelutka Evolution Head Luka and the icon is an orange box, when i add it it tells me to click to apply but everytime i do nothing happens but yes its an omega applier installation system kit for lelutka.

Omega will not work on the evolution heads.  Only skin.lashes and eyes.

https://lelutkasl.com/evolution-line-head/

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Teccas said:

I have the Lelutka Evolution Head Luka

That's what I suspected might be the case, and - as Rowan has said - the hairbase won't apply to that particular head. Lelutka's Evolution range are mostly BoM-only. What you will need to do is source a BoM (Bakes on Mesh) hairbase. The inventory icon for those is a pink 'dragon tattoo'. One of my favourite BoM male hairbases is at Stealthic. Go to the store, walk down the steps and take an immediate left at the bottom. One more turn left to face into the male hair section and the hairbases are on a low podium in front of you. Make sure that you get the correct one, as there are two ads: one for Catwa and one for Lelutka. As I recall, I think the Lelutka version was the one on the right. Here is the ad image:

50015893713_703cba3183_c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

That's what I suspected might be the case, and - as Rowan has said - the hairbase won't apply to that particular head. Lelutka's Evolution range are mostly BoM-only. What you will need to do is source a BoM (Bakes on Mesh) hairbase. The inventory icon for those is a pink 'dragon tattoo'. One of my favourite BoM male hairbases is at Stealthic. Go to the store, walk down the steps and take an immediate left at the bottom. One more turn left to face into the male hair section and the hairbases are on a low podium in front of you. Make sure that you get the correct one, as there are two ads: one for Catwa and one for Lelutka. As I recall, I think the Lelutka version was the one on the right. Here is the ad image:

Love that hairbase.  I might have to get that for myself.

On 8/10/2020 at 8:49 AM, Skell Dagger said:

so yeah, I did go get his hairbase which is awesome, btw.  Picked up some mens hair as well.  

Snapshot _ Backdrop = Central_ Public Photo Sim - 700+ Backdrop.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.