Hi all.  When I upload a .wav file of 9 seconds length, mono, 16 bit and 44.1 khz, I get an error "wrong chunk size in file".  Apparently this is a value in the file header but I can't find a simple way to fix it? I am recording using NCH debut, editing with Davinci resolve and exporting to WAV, converting to PCM using NCH Switch File Converter.  None of these has an option about "chunk size".  Is there a converter / editor that allows me to fix the "chunk size".  What value should I set it to ?

The chunk size is the byte allocation a file is written with. Double check your export settings and make sure you really are using 16bit sampling. Otherwise you could just use Audacity to perform the final conversion. 

• Like 1

Thanks heaps OptimoMaximo. Yes Audacity was recommended by others .  If set 16bit as my default WAV format in Audacity, make sure it says  "16 bit" next to the waveform on screen,  and select 16bit WAV as the export format , I can export it and upload it.  Thanks  heaps !