Radio script development request

Skywalker Scofield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello

the problem with many inworld radio is they are a mess for finding exactly what you need. So i have an old scripting project never accomplished about radios inworld : Would someone help me with that project or make an inworld reasonnable offer for the following development please as i am not enough skilled in scripting :

is it possible to link an inworld radio script fwith a googlesheet which will includes outworld all the URL that i would maintain   ? (so the inworld radio has no notecard content with URLs, but the script would search the updated radio URL list in the googlesheet upon demand.)

Some most important goals are :

a) each line of the googlesheet should be structured like that : GENRE/STATION/URL   (exemple : Disco, Disco ball, http://xxx), so the script inworld would let choose first the genre (DISCO, 80s, Smoothjazz, ...) and after various stations in the genre selected before. that will solve the problem with many radio inworlds that are a mess of stations.

b) the script should also offer the option to add owner favorites in a notecard included in the radio.

c) the googlesheet should test the radio URL each day and indicate with red or green signal working and dead links, so it would be fast to maintain the list. Maybe the sheet may send an email weekly with dead links. I know there are some googlefunction by i did not manage to make them work with radio URLs, i dont know why.

d) the googlsheet should answer to the request or all inworld radios using the script, whoever is the owner, but only me could access the googlesheet ourworld to see the list itself.

e) the script let the owner choose who can operated the radio when rezzed : owner/group/everybody.

Maybe that idea would interest someone ! Please contact me inworld.

Thank you in advance,

Skywalker

Edited by Skywalker Scofield

Hi Sky, Do you have this in a Google spreadsheet which can be accessed from a URL. You could look at MOAP Media on a prim to show this on the face using HTTPRequest. If you look a some televisions sold on MP for use in world they will access a url possibly this google one?

There is a good script example here http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Becky_Pippen/Shared_Media_LSL_Recipes

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.