Help! Catwa Head not lining up with body...

Maia Beltran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After an 8 yr hiatus, I came back in this past May.  A friend help me set up my mesh head and body.  All has been well, until tonight, and of course she isn't around.  LOL!  

I noticed that, all of a sudden, my head doesn't seem to be attached, at the neck, correctly.  There is a tiny gap that is noticeable when my AO moves me around.  I don't have the slightest clue how to fix this, or what caused it to happen.

I am using a Catwa head, and the Maitreya body.

Attaching pics that I hope will show the problem I am having.

InkedSnapshot_164_LI.jpg

InkedSnapshot_166_LI.jpg

InkedSnapshot_165_LI.jpg

You are not over 2000 m in a skybox, are you? (I see you have a landscape on the outside, but many skyboxes comes with a landscape)

*(Just asking, because it is a bug when you are over 2000 m up... mesh can get thin cracks)

Edited by Marianne Little
added the last part after *

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

You are not over 2000 m in a skybox, are you? (I see you have a landscape on the outside, but many skyboxes comes with a landscape)

*(Just asking, because it is a bug when you are over 2000 m up... mesh can get thin cracks)

Hey Marianne!  We are 650m up, on a platform.

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Ok, that should not affeckt it. Check your neck size. It is a neck setting in both the Maitreya HUD (Skin/base) and the Catwa Master HUD (Alpha, lashes, tint, neck size)

These 2 numbers must match.

Looking at both, but I don't see actual numbers?  On the Catwa, it seems to just give an option for male or female...

***Editing to add:  I "think" I just fixed it.  There were several numbers on the Maitreya HUD, but none seemed to be highlighted.  I clicked on the zero to see what would happen, and it seems to be gone.

Edited by Maia Beltran
Because, I think I found it...

1 minute ago, Maia Beltran said:

Looking at both, but I don't see actual numbers?  On the Catwa, it seems to just give an option for male or female...

The Maitreya HUD does not change color when you click on the tabs, but they work.

I understand you have the free Catwa head, the HUD is a bit different. I wear Cathy head, so I have neck sizes. But it looks like your Maitreya body has a neck that is too big. Try to click on the tabs there... I suggest 0.

neck collage.jpg

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The Maitreya HUD does not change color when you click on the tabs, but they work.

I understand you have the free Catwa head, the HUD is a bit different. I wear Cathy head, so I have neck sizes. But it looks like your Maitreya body has a neck that is too big. Try to click on the tabs there... I suggest 0.

neck collage.jpg

Yep!  I edited my last post...clicked the zero on the Maitreya HUD and that fixed it!  Yayyy!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Ok, that should not affect it. Check your neck size. It is a neck setting in both the Maitreya HUD (Skin/base) and the Catwa Master HUD (Alpha, lashes, tint, neck size)

These 2 numbers must match.

Thank you so much for your help!  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1393 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.