Catwa Head -Eye and Applier Confusion

MinkBlueleaf Fyrewik

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

With the latest Catwa head update, I have EYES RIG v3.4. For the life of me I cannot find how to make left and right eyes different colors. I can't find anything in the Master HUD nor in the Eyes HUD M v4.5. I have Catwa eye appliers that will apply to the left eye, but the right eye does not accept the applier. A review on the eyes said it was easy to do two differently colored eyes with Catwa, because the eyes had a left and right button. I see no such buttons. Is there a way to fix this issue?

2 hours ago, MinkBlueleaf Dismantled said:

With the latest Catwa head update, I have EYES RIG v3.4. For the life of me I cannot find how to make left and right eyes different colors. I can't find anything in the Master HUD nor in the Eyes HUD M v4.5. I have Catwa eye appliers that will apply to the left eye, but the right eye does not accept the applier. A review on the eyes said it was easy to do two differently colored eyes with Catwa, because the eyes had a left and right button. I see no such buttons. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Catwa CSR here :)

There are two ways to apply separate eyes for Catwa if you're using the included rigged eyes, plus an additional trick you can use with one of the gifts in the store:

The first is that your eye applier needs to have the option to click for left and right eyes separately. An example is below, with a HUD from Euphoric:

01c7dc64900f76706476fbbd1b2a60f2.png

The second is to purchase the add-on Catwa Eyes & Tears HUD. This can be used in conjunction with the rigged eyes from any Catwa Bento head. You can save eye appliers to the HUD, check which eye you want them applied to, and apply directly from that HUD:

bbdb51ee1aff91b73e72aa61b8748b19.png

The 'additional trick' will only work if your eye appliers are Omega ones, but if you go to the Catwa store and grab the bag on the floor in the gift room (make sure you're wearing a Catwa Bento head while clicking) you'll find a pair of unrigged Omega eyes inside. Follow this video to use your rigged eyes as a guide to positioning the Omega eyes, then detach the rigged eyes. Take off one of the unrigged eyes and apply the applier you want on that one. Then detach that, add the other, and apply the applier you want on that other one. Finally, re-attach the first unrigged eye again.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.